Role: Sales Coordinator
Industry Type: Real Estate, Interior Designer
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Sales Support
Education: UG : B.Com in Any Specialization
- Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team.
- The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers.
- With good communication skills who can visit field for sales and can easily coordinate with sales team.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with design team to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible
Desired Candidate Profile
- Female candidate preferred.
- Basic accounts knowledge must.
- Candidate should be from nearby areas only.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
Perks and benefits
Negotiable – Depending Upon Candidate & Experience